I noticed lots of queries about this subject, and I created a Kamailio sample script that could help those who are in trouble when working on this.
This post is planned to be explanatory, with some level of detail, but I don’t really have time nowadays so I’m gonna throw in its current state, hoping to find the time to do it properly soon enough.
- This script is configured to run behind NAT, port TCP 10080 and TCP/UDP 5090 are exposed to the Internet
- You have to create valid users using, preferably, “kamctl add …”
- RTP ports should be open in range 30k-35k, inclusive
- I used jssip as webrtc SIP UA: http://tryit.jssip.net/
- Always disable video before placing a call from jssip UA
- Always use Chrome. Firefox won’t work, and I’m not sure about other browsers
- I tested calls between:
- jssip to csipsimple
- csipsimple to jssip
- csipsimple to csipsimple